Flanged End Connections :
The Prime Silent Seat Foot Valve has low head loss through its full ported body area and heavy duty stainless steel basket screening. As pressure increases, the Buna-N Quad Ring is compressed slightly and the disc makes contact with the metal portion of the valve seat, preventing any further compression of the ring. The Buna-N Quad Ring will continue to provide “drop-tight seating” during the higher pressure ranges without damage from the increased pressure loading. A foot valve should be used with basket strainers and check valves.
Standard Features :
- The seating design provides positive shut-off at all pressure ranges without additional loading on the seal.
- A Buna-N Quad Ring is standard on Foot Valves size 6″ and larger.
- Valve comes standard with 1/8″ perf. Stainless Steel Screen. Options are available.
- Heavy duty stainless steel screening, with flow area 3 to 4 times that of pipe area.
- Silent operation, by design of disc, stroke and linear closing characteristics.
|Part No.||Part Name||Material|
|01||Body||Cast Iron / C.S.|
|04||Cover||Cast Iron / C.S.|
|05||Net||Cast Iron / C.S.|
|06||Bolt & Nut||M.S.|